Friday, November 2, 2007

Bringing Up Baby

For some weird reason I actually liked Bringing Up Baby. I liked how Susan and David came together in the middle of the movie and became a team. Even though Susan drove me crazy, I liked her character and how she reacted to David. I don't, however like how David reacted to her. He couldn't get away from her. But I do think that David played a key role. And I say ha ha to David's wife because she had no clue how to handle him like the way Susan did. My favorite character in this movie would have to be Gorge the dog. Just because he is smarter than David and Susan combined.

5 comments:

baseball4 said...

Ya for some weird reason you would like this movie Dave. I'm gonna have to agree though that George was the smartest character shown in the film. Although I'm pretty sure it was one of his earlier roles, he played it pretty well and really started to love the screen towards the end of the movie.

finch1212 said...

Im gonna have to disagree on this one, within the first five minutes i wanted to shoot myself. her voice was just annoying and high pitched, somewhat like nails to a chalk board. I did find that later in the movie i got used to it, but it was still annoying, just not as much as before.

Bobby J. said...

Hey dave, I think I agree with you on this movie in the sense that about half way through i stated not wanting to throw things at susan , and started to enjoy their relationship a little bit. But the way david could never resally say no also frustrated me

PaddyC said...

I totally disagree, I thought this movie blew. Nothing about it was funny to me and I thought Susan was as obnoxious as a character as any.

Ellie said...

although i completely disagree with everything you said in your blog, i like that you didn't say what everyone else did. i thought it was interesting that you disliked david more then susan, seeing as susan is not shut up throughout the entire movie.