Sunday, March 2, 2008

Hitchcock

I would have to say that I guess that I'm a fan of Hitchcock. I like reading books (even though we're talking about movies) and watching movies about mysteries and weird stuff like that.

I especially liked the movie The 39 Steps. The black and white is a huge turn-off, but I liked the way Hitchcock set-up the movie and used the McGuffin at the end.

I also thought that Vertigo was way over-rated and didn't expect to see anything like it the way I pictured it would be in my head. The chasing of Lucy got really old within the first 30 minutes of the film. But Rear Window I thought was also outstanding. I like how Hitchcock set-up each character and I like the weird special effects too (when Jeff keeps flashing the flash of the camera to distract him).

Overall I was satisfied with the Hitchcock unit...not I can do anything about it now anyways...

No comments: