Sunday, January 6, 2008

M

I seem to complain a lot in my posts. But I also think the majority of the movies we have watched are good or at least above decent.

However, I didn't really like the movie M. It was kind of creepy if you ask me. From the dark streets to the eyes of Hans to the overall concept of murdering innocent young girls. What kind of sicko kills innocent young girls?

Plus it was in German and I had to read the subtitles. I already complained about watching movies with subtitles in the blog for the Battle of Algiers, so I'm not going to go there. But one thing does bug me; It's when the people talk so fast in their native language that the subtitles are only shown for about 2 seconds and I can't read that fast so I sometimes Miss out on half of the movie. Anyways...

No comments: